White Brick School
is the home of Finniwig Studios and the Keb/Irish Gazette. Built in the
1870s and used as a one room school until 1929, it was then purchased and
turned into a house. We purchased the school in 1997 and are in the process
of restoring it in the fashion of a turn-of-the-century home while trying to
keep the one-room schoolhouse feel.
was founded in 1998 in two outbuildings on the property. One building is
mainly used for a woodworking shop where toys, kitchen utensils, weaving
supplies and other items are made mostly by hand. The other outbuilding is
for sewing and crafts where doll and baby clothes, toys, and other crafts
In our turn of
the century office (except the modern computer), we work on the family tree
for the Keb and the Irish family. We also publish a quarterly family newsletter
"The Keb/Irish Gazette".
Soon to be added
are a large vegetable garden and an area to raise chickens and rabbits.
Studios, read the Keb/Irish Gazette, or visit our family at the White Brick